053: Feminine Energy in Sales with Bex Wood
Go Listen on Apple, Spotify, or Your Favorite App!
If sales conversations bring up feelings of dread for you, strap in for the perfect episode. Today, you'll hear Bex and I redefine sales as a continued deeper conversation with ideal clients and emphasize the importance of nurturing, listening, and creating a safe space for clients. We're exploring the concepts of feminine and masculine energy in sales and highlight the benefits of adopting a conversational and playful approach. The conversation also touches on reframing sales as a higher purpose and tapping into the power of feminine energy to attract and serve clients effectively.
Who is Bex Wood?
Bex Wood is a photographer who masterfully captures your essence. Despite a 15-year detour in legal operations, her creative calling emerged and she turned her passion for photography into a profitable business, honing in on her entrepreneurial skills. Now, Bex leverages her keen eye to empower clients—especially professional women aged 30-65+—through personalized headshots that authentically represent their uniqueness.
- Sales is a continued deeper conversation with ideal clients, focusing on their needs and goals.
- Feminine energy in sales involves nurturing, listening, and creating a safe space for clients to be themselves.
- Reframing sales as a higher purpose helps overcome negative connotations and allows for a more authentic and impactful sales process.
- Tapping into feminine energy in sales attracts clients who resonate with your authentic self and creates a win-win situation.
Mic Drop Moments
- “At the end of the day, selling is solving a problem for someone, right? And so this is the part of the conversation, do you want me to solve this problem for you or not?” – April Roberts
- “You have to know your team to be able to do that and you have to be able to give them what they need to grow into that position as well.” – Bex Wood
- Bex Wood on Instagram | Facebook | LinkedIn
- Sell or Be Sold by Grant Cardone