033: Girl Talk: Your Favorite and Ideal Purse with Cindy Olah, Jessica Weaver and Paulina Petkoski
Go Listen on Apple, Spotify, or Your Favorite App!
What is your favorite that you’ve purchased?
Whether it was a well-thought-out investment meant to last a lifetime, or a “go with the flow” trendy purchase that makes you feel more confident, purses really do have the power to change how you carry yourself.
In today’s episode with our Vixen panel, Cindy Olah, Jessica Weaver, and Paulina Petkoski are sharing their favorite picks, discussing trends, and touching on the sustainability side of fashion.
From larger timeless purses to minimalist on-the-go picks, tune in as we justify our fun purchases using “girl math” and discover the importance of curating your purse collection.
Who are Cindy Olah, Jessica Weaver, and Paulina Petkoski?
Cindy Olah is owner of Sacred Garden Yoga, a course creator for the intuitive arts, and an empowerment mentor for those on their awakening path. She’s a high priestess, shadow worker, storyteller, yoga teacher and master energy practitioner. As a spiritual entrepreneur for over 19 years, she affirms in herself and in others that it’s “OK for you to be YOU and have everything that you want.” You can connect with Cindy at Sacred Garden Yoga in Marietta, Ga; on her website, Instagram, and on YouTube.
As the founder of the Women's Wealth Boutique, the fastest-growing women-owned financial firm in the US, Jessica Weaver empowers women to achieve financial success. She is also a three-time best-selling author, blogger, mom of two, and international speaker. Despite facing challenges as a female in a male-dominated field, she fearlessly pursued her own path, turning down conventional opportunities to find her true identity and significance in the world.
Paulina Petkoski, a Detroit-based Fashion Consultant and Stylist, brings over 15 years of industry experience, including design stints in New York City. Her expertise in sustainability, design, trends, and fit defines her client-centric approach. An advocate for fashion sustainability and conscious consumerism, Paulina inspires change every day.
- Jessica’s backpack as the ideal purse
- The advantages of smaller, minimal purses
- Purses for on-the-go travel
- Choosing higher quality for sustainability
- Curating your purse collection
- Brand’s buy-back programs and second-hand platforms
- Trends coming back in style
- Girl math and being fiscally responsible
- Letting husbands select and buy purses
The Perfect Evening Purse: The Louis Vuitton Félicie Potchette with Paulina Petkoski
Mic Drop Moments
- “When you have younger children you go for purses you don’t mind ruining, but now that my son is older I prefer nice quality because I like durability.” – Cindy Olah
- “My dream bag would be a Hermes Birkin bag. I think that's just like the quintessential classic and most iconic bag that you will have forever, which is another way to be the most sustainable is really to keep any item in use for as long as possible and then obviously pass it down to your children or you can also still resell it because they continue to hold their value.” – Paulina Petkoski
- “A purse can really give you the confidence that you need to take on a new role in a new part of your life.” – Paulina Petkoski
- “The ability to have something that you cherish and love and is high-quality, but also to see it go into its second life when it’s no longer serving you.” – Paulina Petkoski
- “What I love about second-hand is that it’s going to be unique because it’s not this season’s. You’re not going to walk around and everyone has it.” – April Roberts
- Jessica Weaver on Instagram | LinkedIn | Twitter (X) | Facebook | YouTube
- Women’s Wealth Boutique
- Women’s Wealth Boutique on Facebook | LinkedIn | Instagram
- Cindy Olah on Instagram | LinkedIn | Twitter (X)
- Secret Garden Yoga
- Secret Garden Yoga on Facebook | Instagram | YouTube | Twitter (X)
- Paulina Petkoski on LinkedIn | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter (X)
- Fashion Institute of Technology
- Hermes Birkin
- Louis Vuitton Félicie Pochette
- Dress for Success
- The RealReal
- Tom Ford
- Proenza Schouler
- White House Black Market
- Chico’s FAS
- Yves Saint Laurent