049: Balancing Your Feminine & Masculine Energy with Shelle Vernon
Go Listen on Apple, Spotify, or Your Favorite App!
If you have an area in your life where you’d like to show up differently at home or at work, understanding the difference between masculine and feminine energy can be very beneficial.
Both energies have their benefits and drawbacks, so the key is knowing how to balance and shift between them.
Today, Shelle Vernon is back to discuss the different qualities of both these energies. In this episode, we’re sharing strategies on how you can tune in to both to avoid burnout, solve problems more creatively, and improve your relationships both personally and professionally.
Who Is Shelle Vernon?
Shelle Vernon is a remarkable leadership development coach, well known for her innovative approach to guiding senior executives, high-performing individuals, and teams toward unprecedented success.
But that's not all – her impact extends beyond the boardroom, as she also empowers college and high school students with the tools to embark on their leadership journeys.
With a mission to unlock authenticity and ignite potential, Shelle helps people not only achieve their goals but truly live their most genuine and fulfilled lives.
- Understanding our masculine & feminine energies
- How masculine energy can lead to burnout
- Resting & receiving in your feminine energy
- Using feminine energy for creative problem solving
- The power of being in-tune with your energy
- Balancing both energies at work and at home
- Strategies to tune back into your feminine energy
- Finding the right energy for your relationship
Why Men Are Drawn to Feminine Energy in the Corporate World with Shelle Vernon
Mic Drop Moments
- “I learned early on in my career that if I stayed in my feminine I was really heard. I was received very well.” – Shelle Vernon
- “When you're in your feminine, I call it my goddess, you can't bother me because I'm so in tune with myself.” – Shelle Vernon
- “Women can slide back and forth between masculine/feminine energies. We’re very adaptable. But your superpower can become your kryptonite if you don’t control it.” — April Roberts
- “Part of feminine energy is resting and receiving. If you’re a badass all day long and you come home and are a badass too, when are you recuperating?” — April Roberts
- Mylestone Development & Management
- Mylestone Development & Management on Facebook | X/Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
- Shelle Vernon on LinkedIn | Facebook
- Alison Armstrong
- Tony Robbins